Terms and Policies
Effective April 23, 2018
What information we collect:
We collect your personal information, and that of your travel companions, that is provided to us either directly by you or through an employer speaking on your behalf in order to provide you with the products and services you have requested. In most cases, it consists of
Full Legal Name
Date of birth
Credit card number or other payment information
We may collect other information to assist you with your travel plans including but not limited to, passport number, driver’s license or other government-issued identification number, arrival and departure locations and times, airline, hotel or car rental frequent loyalty numbers, known traveler and global entry number, and other related travel information.
How we use your information:
If you are a prospective customer, the personal information we collect and use is necessary for our legitimate interest in providing you with information about the services we offer, and about which you have expressed an interest or that we believe will be of benefit to you.
We collect your personal information for a variety of reasons. You may provide the information to us directly, through an online tool, to your employer or business clients. We collect your personal information (full legal name, email address, home address, phone number, date of birth, gender, and credit card number and other payment information, billing address) in order to provide the services you have requested. Additional examples of personal information that we collect include:
From travel customers, we may also request information such as your passport and known traveler information, vendor loyalty programs, and other information as deemed necessary by the service provider to fulfill your request, to permit us to provide other ancillary travel services to you and to manage your travel experience.
If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your email address to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. We may email you when:
You request information about our company;
it relates to purchases you have made from us (e.g. product updates, customer support, etc.);
you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose.
We are sending you information about our other products and services, offers, promotions and our newsletters, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. However, you will always be able to opt out of such communications at any time.
If you are a resident of the State of California, you have certain rights under Californialaw to request information concerning our data sharing activities with third parties. Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes
This Policy does not apply to your use of unaffiliated websites to which our sites are linked, Canaltown Travel Agency, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on linked sites. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Canaltown Travel Agency, Inc. Terms and Conditions:
· Names on airline tickets must match exactly as printed on the government ID used for travel.
· CANALTOWN TRAVEL AGENCY, INC. has the ability to issue airline tickets. We are not employees of the airlines and all purchased air tickets will be subject to the airlines' terms and conditions.
· Make sure your Passport is valid for travel and meets the required expiration date for the country you are visiting (varies by country)
· CANALTOWN TRAVEL AGENCY, INC. Will do our best to keep you informed of any changes to countries' requirements for entry. Ultimately it is the travelers’ responsibility to ensure they meet the requirements for entry to their travel destination.
· CANALTOWN TRAVEL AGENCY, INC. strongly suggests buying travel insurance. Canaltown Travel Agency, Inc. is licensed to process Travel Insurance by NYS and have long standing partnerships with multiple Travel Insurance companies. Canaltown Travel Agency, Inc. agents are not employed by the insurance companies. All policies purchased through Canaltown Travel Agency, Inc. are under the policy agreement between the insured and the insurance company.
· Travel packages and services purchased via Canaltown Travel Agency, Inc. are bound by policy of companies providing the service.
Canaltown Travel Agency, Inc.
Copyright © 2023 Canaltown Travel Agency, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.